Monday, May 6, 2013

One Happy Artist

Did I tell you that I am one happy artist. We had a great call with our owners last night. So excited about things that are happening at South Hill Designs. Love the new charms and screens that are coming out. We have GREAT things for new artist in the coming month.

I am feeling so blessed to be part of such a wonderful company. In less than a month I have added 3 new people to my team. And so far our team is rocking along. Please be sure to check out my www.lockets2stories.com web page. We have kits that start at all income levels $29, $199, $399. I would love to have you on my team!! My goal is to have someone from each state. So far I have KY, FL, CA, OH, NY, WI, and VA . Help me reach that goal and we can help you reach yours. Love ya all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment